Friday, December 29, 2006

hah i'm backk ((:



wooohhooooo




uhhur i've got nothing much to say :0





(^o^)





oh i'm reminded i still have not posted many photos! *gasp*





have to wait another day...again






i still have loads of hw to do









and know what!






i'm reading an unbelievable sms! HAHA








woah ashley arh~~






whoo (^o^)








oh and i'm looking at my pichan again!
k i know you're sorta bored about me and my pichan nonsense hawhawhaw

but i can't help it ^^











ohwell whatever nonsense has to wait!







cause...*looks at stack of incomplete work*
yea you know..









oh and i found out why i'm so jap crazy!
cause my bro is too!

let me show you abit of our convo in hk:




*doorbell rings*

me: hello!
bro: hello! *sounds excited*
me: *eyes at his bag*
bro: see what i got! *takes out many new cds*

me: -.- all mika! (tribute to nana, the end)
bro: yesyes! mikamikamika! (he actually said that! really!)
me: -.- yahyah yamapiyamapi *drools*
bro: mika cds! got free poster some more! *eye gleams*

me: uhhh..-.- okay (: *smiles cause i actually like mika too*
bro: yeahhh~~~






end of convo.

mika obsessed person -.-
haha i'm pichan obsessed! (^o^)













ohwell maybe you're still bored but i got nothing to entertain you luh! ):




maybe hw will cheer you up (: NOT!







grah i'll blog uhm, soon. hahah







ja~~ ^o^










EMMA

No comments: